Selling Your Property?
We’ll prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish the fair market value of the property. For 4.5% total, you get 2 brokers: one who is a season property manager and CA licensed general contractor to get your property market-ready and the other who has nearly 20 years of experience and is a member of The State Bar of California. Full marketing plan and negotiating skills to get you the best sale price possible. 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
Sunset Realty has a dedicated team ready to help you sell your property. We have extensive experience in maintenance, construction and market ready renovations. In order to achieve the highest sale price, with little concessions, Sunset Realty will help you prepare your property to be in the best possible condition prior to listing. We believe it is important that the properties we sell are safe, clean, energy and resource conscious and have a high level of curb appeal – We do this with our “maintenance first” attitude.
Valuing + Budgeting
- Generate Comparative Market Analysis reports to suggest the best selling price
- Create a marketing plan and budget $ for the property
Preparing For Market
- Recommend contractors and vendors to help prepare the property for market
- Advise the seller about the best ways to stage the property for sale + how to improve curb appeal
- Have professional photos taken of the property for listing websites and flyers
Marketing Property For Sale
- Make the property easily accessible for showings
- Coordinate showings with buyer agents and unrepresented buyers
- Host “Broker Opens” to get as many potential buyer agents into the house for feedback and to attract buyers
- Evangelize the benefits of the house and neighborhood to potential buyers + Brokers
- Provide showing feedback
- The agent will advise clients on an appropriate price to offer and present it to the seller’s agent. “Then they will negotiate on your behalf and draft the contracts for you. This is where the agent’s experience in negotiating deals can save you money and help you avoid pitfalls.
Contact us today!